We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An avid gardener and gardener have to dig up large tracts, which is very tiring, especially when a person is already retired. Moreover, this monotonous work is quite boring for most people. Digging, loosening and weeding will take much less time, if you use not the simplest tools, but use a home-made walk-behind tractor, with which it will be more fun!
Since it takes a lot of effort to process even a small piece of land, summer residents are thinking about making a chopper. These workers come to the idea of making a home-made walk-behind tractor with their own hands due to the fact that factory-made walk-behind cultivators are expensive.
Self-made motoblocks are used to carry out the following procedures:
- fertilizer application.
Do-it-yourself motor-plow will also help with snow removal and weeding weeds, and if you add a trailer, you can use it to transport goods weighing up to 200 kg. The complete set of a light motoblock usually includes only a mill and a propolnik. On a mid-weight product, you can find a milling cutter, a plow, mowers and a hiller. Heavy products are reliable, have high traffic and fixed wheels. With this arrangement of the walk-behind tractor, the following equipment can be used:
- milling cutter;
- snow blower.
The benefits of homemade designs
The main plus is saving money. To assemble the walk-behind tractor, the following materials and tools are enough:
- Motorcycle engine or chainsaw motor, welding machine.
- Steel pipes.
- Wheels from a passenger car or sheet metal for making lugs.
- Details for connecting the motor to the frame.
For example, you can make a motor-block from a Druzhba chainsaw with your own hands, if you have a drawing and the necessary equipment. At the same time, the motor-board trimmer will fulfill all the functions of the factory models. If you choose a powerful engine for a milling cutter, the product will not yield even to modern factory motoblocks.
Attachments can also be made independently: a one-wheeled unit will not need a differential.
Frame - the supporting structure on which the details and units of the walk-behind tractor are mounted. Production Algorithm:
- From a bent metal pipe, make a design in the form of two spars with upward curved edges.
- To weld a motorcycle steering wheel to the rear side of the side member.
- For greater reliability of the trailer to the side members, weld cross-beams to increase rigidity. The front cross member will serve as an emphasis on the transmission chain tensioner.
- Weld a metal plate near the bends of the rear edge of the side members, which will serve as a support for the battery.
In the manufacture of the power unit, the following conditions are required:
- The engine must have air cooling, which is necessary at a low speed. Often installed gasoline power units from scooters or scooters with a capacity of about 13 liters. from.
- The silencer is made independently from a metal pipe Ø70 mm. To do this, about 25 cm of the pipe is cut and filled with chips or sawdust. The configuration of the exhaust pipe must ensure the exhaust gas to the side, otherwise when moving the exhaust interferes with work. The diameter of the outlet should be approximately 16 mm.
- The frame for the motor is made of steel pipe Ø42 mm. The design in the form of a sled is made. At the edges of the structure and in the center of it are attached brackets with holes for bolts.
- After that, the frame is welded to the rail cross member. It is located so that the central bracket is directed down.
The engine is mounted on the finished frame.
Features of handling equipment
The most widely used Arkhipov walk-behind tractor with a swivel joint between attachments and a tractor. This feature allows you to spend less effort during operation, and the created furrow during turns remains uniform. The depth of plowing provided by the unit is the same throughout the plot, and additional effort is not required to complete the operation.
A self-propelled machine on two wheels with an engine from a VP-150 M scooter. This power unit is selected for structural reasons: for forced cooling of the cylinder head by air.
A steel pipe is attached to the unit's frame by welding, which ends with the axis needed to tension the cables going to the gearbox of the motor. The tension is carried out by a rocking beam, the gear knob of which is a welded section of a steel pipe. The chain pitch is 12.7 mm and 15.9 mm. The number of teeth of the sprockets: the running axis - 40, the secondary shaft - 20 and 60, the output shaft - 11.
There are enough analogs of the model, but the original design of the Kaluga master has undeniable advantages:
- Swivel joint. The processing tools and tractors of most of these models have a rigid connection that complicates the maneuvering of the walk-behind tractor and impedes its operation. The parts are connected by hinges, so there is the possibility of the direction of movement without removing the plow from the furrow.
- Plowing depth. If in other models the depth is supported by lowering or raising the plow, in the case of work with the Arkhipov walk-behind tractor, this is done automatically. Regulation is made by changing the angle of the plow to the furrow. The design provides for the presence of a field board acting as lifting force when burying the plow. When the ploughshare appears above the ground, the angle of its application of forces instantly increases, under the influence of which it again burrows to the required depth.
- Offset axis. The axis of the plow is placed at a small angle in the direction of movement. During plowing, the construction rotates slightly to the left. The necessary position is regulated by three draft hinges.
Attached equipment is often:
- milling cutter;
These tools are fixed on a special bracket mounted behind the engine.
The potato is dug up with the help of a special digger, pulling the tubers out of the ground without damage. For harvesting mowed grass or tops, a rake canopy is used.
With additional equipment, the walk-behind tractor not only processes the soil, but can also be used to clean the area. If you fix a bulldozer knife on the block, it will effectively remove snow; he will sweep the garden paths with a brush roller.
Trailer for walk-behind tractor
The walk-behind tractor is also used for transportation of goods if it has a trailer.
The trailer can also be made by yourselfat. Manufacturing steps:
- The first thing to do is mount the wheels. It’s difficult to make them yourself, so it’s better to take the old, unnecessary wheels from a passenger car or a motorcycle. Two pieces will be required, although there are unicycle designs.
- We make a carrier consisting of a drawbar and a rotary body. Elements are connected by welding. The frame and carrier are connected so that the hinge body is in the tubular body of the trailer frame. The design is fixed with a bolt near the thrust ring.
- Next, a step and a driver's seat are created. A board with a thickness of 20 mm is used. To make the seat more comfortable, use a ready-made plastic chair.
- Creating a trailer frame. The task is not easy, so you should make a drawing. The design can be made of a pipe of round or rectangular cross-section. The optimum diameter is approximately 60 mm. Parts of the frame are welded with a square or rectangle. The square structure is more stable on slopes and hilly terrain due to the uniform distribution of the load.
- Creating a wheelbase. You will need a steel rod with a diameter of 30 mm. The length is calculated so that the wheels do not go beyond the contours of the body. The wheel axle with the longitudinal joint housing is connected by a spar by welding.
- The bottom and sides of the trailer are made plank, and the thickness of the boards is 20 mm. The corners of the wooden structure are reinforced with metal elements. Boards are fastened with self-tapping screws. To protect the wood from rotting and pests, the material is coated with oil paint. For greater convenience, the trailer side is hinged.
It is noteworthy that the walk-behind tractor can be turned into a mini-tractor.
So, you can make reliable equipment yourself, and at the same time do without financial costs.