We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Field yarrow, or talaban, (Latin name - Thlspi arvense) is an annual plant belonging to the Cabbage family. Due to the pungent odor it is used in cooking. But traditional medicine also knows the beneficial properties of yarate, which allow you to fight diseases of various human organs.
Morphological description and range of field yarns
Outwardly, the field yoke is very similar to a shepherd’s bag, which sometimes causes confusion. Talaban is a plant of medium height: its straight or branching stems reach from 20 to 80 cm. The leaves are elongated. Small branches, consisting of 4 white petals, are collected in racemose inflorescences. With the beginning of autumn, fruits appear in their place - pods with small seeds.
Yurka is a common wild-growing grass found in Europe, Siberia, the Far East, the Caucasus and Central Asia. It can be seen in dry meadows and wastelands. Often grows along roads. Talaban has many popular names in various regions of its growth: for example, klopnik, hairs, toad grass, penny, etc.
The chemical composition of the field Talaban
The list of substances that make up the field Talaban is quite diverse. The most significant are:
- ascorbic acid, the value of which is well known in the treatment of diseases;
- sinigrin glycoside, giving the plant a garlic mustard smell;
- luteolin - a flavanoid that prevents the formation and growth of cancerous tumors;
- archinic, linolenic, stearic and many other acids;
- fixed oils;
- saponins and many others other
The combination of these substances provides the therapeutic effect of drugs made on the basis of yarate.
Useful and healing properties of field yarns
Although the yarate is not used to make drugs in official medicine, official studies have shown that the plant has a wide range of effects on the human body:
- promotes wound healing, tissue regeneration and stopping bleeding;
- in pre-revolutionary Russia, venereal diseases were treated with the help of a yurt;
- helps in the treatment of diseases of the genital area in both sexes;
- normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system;
- improves metabolism;
- has a restorative effect, etc.
Therefore, the yruka is well known to folk healers. To prepare the infusion, powder or alcohol tincture, use all the green parts of the plant: stems, leaves, flowers and fruits.
About contraindications and side effects of field yarns
Refuse to take drugs made from Talaban will have:
- pregnant and lactating women;
- small children (up to 2 years);
- in the presence of an allergic reaction to the components that make up the plant;
- with hypotension (low blood pressure).
Side effects when taking field yarns are rare. In exceptional cases, there may be impaired functioning of the respiratory system and the gastrointestinal tract. Some people have an individual intolerance to the talaban. If there is a cough, shortness of breath, nausea, salivation, and other alarming symptoms, then a long-term treatment should be abandoned forever.
The use of field yarns in traditional medicine
This herb is known for its effectiveness in solving sexual problems in both women and men. But the scope of the yarate is not limited to this: it also helps people suffering from diseases of the heart and blood vessels: angina pectoris, atherosclerosis, etc.
Treatment of gynecological problems in women
Recipes of folk remedies that will help recover women who have problems in gynecology:
- With inflammation of the female organs help talaban infusion. To prepare it, you need to combine 500 ml of boiling water and 6 tbsp. tablespoons of crushed plants. The composition must be left for 2 hours, so that tlaspi has time to give healing substances to water. Then the liquid is thoroughly filtered and used for douching 2 times a day. It is imperative that the infusion is warm.
- With an irregular menstrual cycle use talaban infusion inside. Finely chop the grass and pour boiling water at the rate of 300 ml per 1 tbsp. a spoon of grass. It remains to wait 1 hour and take the drug 70 ml three times a day.
- With ovarian or uterine tumors may also assist in the inhibition of the oncological process, tincture of infusion. To prepare it, you need 2 tbsp. tablespoons of finely chopped green parts of the plant and a glass (or 250 ml) of boiling water. The container must be tightly closed with a lid and transferred to a dark place. The minimum time for preparing the infusion is 4 hours. Such a tool is taken orally 4 times a day for 30 days.
- With oncological processes in the female genital organs evening douching every other day will be useful. The liquid for them is prepared as follows: put a dried talaban in a 0.5-liter jar and fill the remaining space with boiling water. The optimal exposure time of the infusion is also 4 hours.
When to collect field yarns
Any diseases "on the female side" can be treated with folk remedies only with the approval and under the supervision of a gynecologist.
Manicure recipes for men
Grass will also be beneficial for men's health:
- If there is a need to increase potency, then it is possible to prepare an infusion of yarut powder. To do this, plant materials are ground in a coffee grinder or blender. It will take approximately 1.5 tbsp. tablespoons of such a powder. It is filled with 200 ml of boiling water and kept for 4 hours. Then the liquid needs to be filtered: gauze, folded 2-4 times, or a small tea strainer is suitable. A man should take an infusion of a tablespoon throughout the day with an interval of approximately 4 hours.
- With impotence, you can take the powder in dry form: 3 mg three times a day for 4 weeks.
- Alcohol tincture, described in the next section, will also help to cope with sexual dysfunction. It is also suitable for the treatment of diseases associated with the malfunctioning of diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
Before starting an appointment, it will be useful to visit a specialized doctor - andrologist. He will carry out the necessary diagnostics and outline the course of treatment of a man’s delicate problem.
Field tincture for the treatment of the cardiovascular system
To improve heart function and blood flow, you should prepare a tincture of a teaspoon of Tlapsi herb and medical alcohol, maintaining a proportion of 1 to 10, respectively. It will take a long time to wait until the tincture is ready - about six months. The container should be shaken periodically.
Before taking tincture filtered. Such a medicine is drunk 1 teaspoon half an hour before a meal. The total course of treatment is 4 months. After this period, positive dynamics will be noticeable.
Talaban field for gonorrhea and syphilis
A yarate has long been used to treat sexually transmitted diseases, in particular syphilis and gonorrhea. They did it as follows:
- A tablespoon of dried raw yarns are put in a saucepan (or a similar container with a tight lid).
- Pour 250 ml of boiling water.
- The lid is closed, and the vessel itself is tightly wrapped with a warm thing, creating the effect of a bath.
- The capacity is put in a warm place for 3 hours at least.
The resulting infusion is taken 20 minutes before a meal in a tablespoon, but no more than once per day.
Yurt for men's health
Field level helps people in solving problems with the reproductive system. Although these drugs have proven themselves in practice, we must not forget about the need for conservative treatment. Medicines made from talaban will be a good help on the way to recovery.