We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Appetizing dry milk mushrooms are appreciated by lovers of quiet hunting and occupy the most honorable place among their "prey". These mushrooms are useful for humans, they are not inferior to meat products in terms of the amount of protein. Many housewives not only cook them fresh, but also prepare them for future use. Each has its own proven recipes for dry milk mushrooms for the winter, so that the mushrooms turn out to be fragrant and crispy.
How to prepare dry milk mushrooms for the winter
In cooking, dry milk mushrooms, or white podgruzdok, are fried, mushroom broths are prepared on its basis, and also pickled and salted in various ways for the winter. There are many recipes for every day of soups, salads, meat and potato dishes, pies with dry milk mushrooms.
Other methods are used to prepare white podgruzdki for the winter:
- Cold salting. This method can be used even in field conditions, if there is no special container and spices at hand. You can add them at home, and put the pickled mushrooms in jars. They are aromatic and crispy.
- Hot salting method. Appetizing milk mushrooms do not have a crust and do not crunch when biting off, but retain their juiciness and delicate taste. Thanks to heat treatment, the fruiting bodies become safe. Garlic, dill and salt must be added to jars with salted milk mushrooms.
Important! For salting for the winter, you need to take coarse salt. Iodized seasoning or "Extra" grade is not suitable for workpieces.
- Pickling. This is a quick way of preserving for the winter, allowing you to preserve the beneficial properties of mushrooms. You can try them after 30 days, while cold salted dews are suitable for use no earlier than 60 days.
Recipes for blanks from white podgruzdki for the winter
Foreigners consider milk mushrooms to be inedible mushrooms, while the inhabitants of Russia consider them quite edible and tasty, use many different recipes for their processing: salted, fried, pickled, boiled, baked, frozen. But first, dry milk mushrooms are prepared.
Primary processing of mushrooms
Processing goes through several stages:
- Cleaning of forest litter, removal of damaged areas. To do this, take a dry dishwashing sponge or a toothbrush. Wipe each hat separately. The damaged areas of the fruit bodies are cut with a knife. For cleansing, dry milk mushrooms are kept in water, which is regularly replaced.
- The next step is soaking. The duration of the procedure is 3 days, during which the water is changed at least 9 times. This is necessary in order to deprive the mushrooms of their characteristic bitterness and prevent their spoilage and fermentation.
When soaking milk mushrooms, you need to make sure that they are completely hidden under water, in the air they darken
- Further, many recipes include cooking. To do this, the fruit bodies are placed in a container with water, brought to a boil and left on fire for 20 minutes. The foam appearing on the surface of the mushroom broth is removed. Boiled mushrooms are thrown into a colander to drain the liquid. All that remains to be done is to choose the most delicious recipe for preparing for the winter.
How to prepare caviar from dry milk mushrooms for the winter
From dry mushrooms, you can prepare a nutritious dish with an exquisite taste for the winter - caviar. It can be eaten as an independent snack or stuffed with pies and pies, pancakes. For caviar for 1 kg of fresh legs, you need:
- 2-3 heads of onions;
- 100 ml of mushroom broth;
- a pinch of ground black pepper;
- 2-3 cloves;
- salt to taste.
Recipe step by step:
- Onions are peeled and washed in cool running water. Then put into a blender or food processor and chop.
- Take a few peeled whole dry mushrooms and boil them for mushroom broth.
- The legs are cut off from the hats, cleaned. Grind in a meat grinder or blender.
- The mushroom mass is mixed with onions.
- Pour in the broth.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- The mixture is transferred to an enamel pan, put on fire. As soon as it comes to a boil, remove.
- The cooled caviar is laid out in jars, corked with tin or plastic lids.
For caviar, it is better to take legs, they have a denser, fleshy consistency
Freezing dry milk mushrooms for the winter
To prepare dry milk mushrooms for the winter, it is not necessary to resort to canning. There is an easier and faster way - freezing. To do this, you need to take:
- 700-800 g dry mushrooms;
- 3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- 50 ml dry white wine;
- a bunch of parsley;
- ½ teaspoon black pepper.
Recipe for the winter:
- Peel, rinse and chop the mushrooms.
- Transfer to a saucepan, pour in 3 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Turn on low heat, extinguish.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- When the fruiting bodies are softened, add wine, pepper, parsley.
- Remove from heat, cool, put in the freezer.
To defrost dry milk mushrooms in winter, they must be kept at room temperature, then reheated and served, seasoned with lemon juice
Important! Mushrooms frozen in the freezer can be stored for 12 months, while stewed and fried convenience foods should be consumed within 3 months.
Dry milk mushrooms salad with vegetables for the winter
You can diversify the menu for the winter with a delicious and healthy salad of mushrooms with vegetables. You will need the following ingredients for a snack:
- 1 kg of dry mushrooms;
- 1 kg of tomatoes;
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 1 kg of onions;
- a bunch of dill;
- 3-4 bay leaves;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- 1 tbsp. vinegar 9%;
- salt to taste.
- Cut the peeled dry milk mushrooms into large pieces.
- Fold into a saucepan, add water, salt and cook for 20 minutes. The resulting foam must be removed.
- Onions, chop the tomatoes.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater.
- Mix the cooled fruit bodies with vegetables.
- Add vegetable oil, simmer for half an hour over low heat.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Sprinkle the stewed mass with dill, pour in the vinegar. Leave on the stove for another quarter of an hour.
- Sterilize banks.
- Transfer the salad to a container, cork.
Store the salad in a cool place
How to dry white toes
You can dry white lumps in the sun or in the oven. Only young, undamaged specimens are suitable for this. It is advisable to collect them in clear weather. Harvesting dry mushrooms for the winter takes place in several stages:
- Wipe the caps and legs with a damp cloth. It is not recommended to wash them, so that, after absorbing water, they do not lose their taste.
- Large fruiting bodies can be cut into pieces.
- For drying in the sun, string dry milk mushrooms on harsh threads, hang out in the open air or in a well-ventilated area, for example, in the attic. Can be laid out on a wooden pallet, table and turned over from time to time. The exposure time is determined by the state of the fruit bodies, they should become brittle, dry.
- If white loads are prepared for the winter in the oven, they must be laid out on a baking sheet in the upper part of the oven and kept for about 4 hours at a temperature of + 50 0C. Then move the baking sheet lower and increase the temperature to 750 C. Fruiting bodies turn over.
- Distribute the dried milk mushrooms in plastic bags and store at room temperature.
Keep dried mushrooms in winter separate from foods with a strong odor.
Important! Rinse the dried loads before use, soak in water for several hours.
Store the workpieces in winter in a clean, sterilized container. If it shows signs of mold, the contents are dangerous. The maximum period during which salted, dried, frozen dry milk mushrooms remain usable is 12 months.
Recipes for dry milk mushrooms for the winter for most housewives are simple, but require a responsible attitude. It is important to follow the processing technology. Snacks stocked up for the winter should be safe. They can not only diversify the daily menu, but also decorate the feast.